So this is actually news to us.
As much as we hate on, complain about, b*tch about certain people/places/things/events and such (which includes, but is not limited to Miley Cyrus, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Batfleck, Fifty Shades of Grey and etc), we have managed to be remotely endearing to someone and as a result, have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Anyways, we want to especially thank D. Parker of Yadadarcyyada for this nomination. We totally weren’t expecting it and we thank you so much. We also thank you for your constant likes, which encourage us to keep posting, even when it’s hard on certain days.
To everyone else, please check out D. Parker’s blog, Yadadarcyyada (and follow it too!). There’s so much great content on there; so you shall not be disappointed.
Moving on, there are apparently a couple of stipulations/rules when it comes to getting nominated for this thing.
Here they are below:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win/nom/nod with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So, that’s quite the stipulation list.
We’ll obviously be getting to that pretty soon. However, before that happens, please enjoy seven interesting facts about the crazy f*cks that run Sublime Zoo:
1. I am a professional hater…well that’s what people tell me anyways. I accept it however and joke about it all the time. Life’s too short to not have strong opinions about certain things. – Lex Luther
2. I hope to be a(n) author/director/TV writer/screenwriter/producer. Yup. Being one is not enough. – Lex Luther
3. I’m semi-proficient at ASL (American Sign Language). I’m still learning, but I credit my interest to the very first season of Switched At Birth…which is the very last show I watched on ABC Family. Don’t ask me why I don’t watch it anymore. – Lex Luther
4. I hate all Nicholas Spark’s novels-turned movies. All of them. You know why? Because they only serve to make me laugh, not cry. – AJ Parker
5. I am secretly addicted to Skins…just the UK version, as the American version should not—I repeat—should not have existed. – AJ Parker
6. I have the ability to make people laugh even when I’m being deadly serious. But I guess I like it that way. – AJ Parker
7. I’m suuuper into Forensic Psychology. But actually. – Case Ashton.
And here are our nominations for the award (You guys deserve it):
And there you have it.
Again, thank you D. Parker and thank you all. We’re not actually sure where we’d be by now if not for your constant encouragement.
Images From: Avca.org, Kitchen-tested.com, Versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com, Sparrow-mint.blogspot.com, Reactiongif.com, Zizuandstuff.wordpress.com, Mrwgifs.com, Mashable.com